English speaking driver
Visit Wadowice, door to door service,transport by air-conditioned minibus,pickup from selected hotel/apartment.
Wadowice Tour details:
During the trip to Wadowice from Krakow Discovery, we will take you to places that played an important role in the life of Pope John Paul II. His real name was Karol Wojtyla and he was born on May 18, 1920. You will see the museum that was founded in his family home in a town located about 50 km south of Krakow. The driver will also show you the famous papal cake called (kremowka). On the way back you will also have the opportunity to see the Bernardine Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska,
Door to door pick up
We will pick you up from the hotel, apartment or any other place in Krakow.
Wadowice Tour (John Paul II was born) – 2:00h
The way from Krakow to Wadowice will takes about 1 hour. The driver will be waiting for you at the car park (close to museum) as long as you wish.
After seeing Wadowice our driver will take you back to Krakow we will stop in Kalwaria Zabrzydowska to see Sanctuary.
- After your tour the driver will takes you back in Krakow or close to the Main Square
Show prices in PLN/EUR
1 – 2 persons
All prices presented in the table above are in Euro/Zloty per person. Admission fees are not included in the price.
- Meeting at appointed place (eg. at your hotel, apartment etc.)
- Transport to and from (eg. to Wadowice and return)
- Door to door service (van,bus will be exclusively at your service)
- Private car just for yourselves
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking driver’s assistance
- Assurance of safety and professionalism